vRA 7.2 Released
Download vRA 7.2
Azure Endpoint integration is finally here!
With this new release, the ability of IT and DevOps practitioners to use unified service blueprints to simplify the delivery of integrated multi-tier applications with application-centric networking and security has been extended to Microsoft Azure, as well as currently out-of-the-box supported clouds including Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware vCloud Air and the vCloud Air Network.
The Azure endpoint users can:
- Configure Azure connections (endpoints) per tenant
- Assign reservations and integrate with their governance model
- Design blueprints creation with Azure resources, specify network and storage options
- Deploy converged blueprints with Azure resources in them
- vRealize Automation can automatically select the most appropriate subscriptions to deploy to
- Perform state-aware resource actions on their Azure resources
Additionally, the ability to manage the deployment lifecycle, including start, stop, restart and delete are all possible via the endpoint.